My laziness won. I don't really want to do a blog, but I think it is a great way to stay in contact with our friends and family who don't live by us...which is pretty much everyone. Plus, it saves me from mass emails updating everyone and telling the same stories over and over. So here goes. The following are a few pics to bring you up to date.
Here is a shot of our house. It looks kind of ghetto, but for Ajo, it is a pretty nice house. Scary, I know. If you ever come to visit, you'll understand.
And here are our cars. We have both bought new cars since moving here. It's kind of important to have good reliable cars when you live two hours from a hospital.
5 comments:
We are very excited you have a blog. Thanks!!! It will be good to know how you guys are doing.
I'm so glad you started a blog!! This picture is priceless! You're still a stinker! (Arlene)
WOW!!! How fun! Thanks for the blog! I love to hear news from you guys! Nice cars and the house looks like it could be very comfortable! Can't wait for your next blog!
Love ya, Sherie
Hey Nicola,
I am happy to see you have a blog. I have been meaning to email you to see what you are up to. Love those Arizona summers...however, the nice winter weather makes it oh so worth it. I hope you are doing well. Keep in touch.
-Stacy
We are so glad you have a blog!!:) Josh and curious George, who knew? LOL!!
Post a Comment