Thursday, July 31, 2008

Never let a dog lick your face!

Sure, a lot of people enjoy the display of affection when a dog licks their face. I want to tell you today why not to enjoy that eager licking. Brutus just left me a dead roadrunner on the porch. Last week it was a dead horny toad. Either way, all of these dead things left on the porch were carried there in his mouth. Think about that the next time you catch yourself enjoying a friendly lick in the face.

3 comments:

wejensens said...

wow. there is some serious reasoning

Grammy Sherie said...

Okay! I agree - and my conclusion comes from a dog that likes to bring me dead rabbits and likes to eat the the calf manure! :-) Perhaps there is some unprocessed grain.

No licking faces for me!

It is good to hear from you guys! We sure missed you at the campout!

Aunt Sherie

Arlene said...

You're funny. Tug knows not to lick me. I think I taste bad anyway!