
This is not a political post. I have decided I want to cut my hair and I need your help. I figure since my hair has been in a ponytail for about 3 months straight, it's time for it to go. I used this very cool, FREE website to try out different styles(http://www.taaz.com/). It is a pretty fun little site, it even does your makeup for you. Anywho, please tell me which one you like the best to help me choose. The picture above this is pretty much what my hair looks like right now, except for my hair is a little bit longer. But it never actually looks this way because of the aforementioned ponytail situation, so I did this one on the website as well. *Disclosure-Don't bother voting for the wierd ones, I reserve the right to not choose the one that wins. Also, I would still have my natural hair color, despite what the picture looks like.
#1
#2 
#3
#4
#5
10 comments:
I don't know where I'm supposed to vote, but I like number one or two.
-Lisa
Number one and five! You could also go to yearbookyourself.com and pick some retro styles! :)
Number one!!
I love #1 on you. It looks amazing on you. I wish that I could pull off something like that, but when I had my hair short, it was a disaster! So, my vote is for #1, hands down. (You said you're not changing the color, but I have to say that the color on #1 looks great on you as well. You could definitely pull it off.)
I choose number one or four. I think number one is my favorite.
I like number 1 and number 5 although 4 is pretty sweet. Okay call me in 5 minutes
Charlotte
I like #1 the best. I could never pull something like that off!
I think I like the last one, just for a change. I would never be able to get the other ones to look like they are suppose to. - How fun anyway!!!
Mom
I like #1 & #5 -- I take it you're ready to go short! Your hair grows so fast that whatever you choose to do and if you happen not to like it, it'll be grown out very quickly. Have fun!
I know it's already too late because you've already cut it but I like number one!! Didn't you end up doing number 2?
You should take a picture of your new do so we can see it! I guess Brady and I will see it next month anyways :) That's exciting! What are the chances of us both booking rooms the same weekend... crazy!!
Post a Comment