Monday, December 15, 2008

Variations and my tree

Some of you have asked about my new haircut and whether or not it can be done curly, since I do have the natural curl thing going on. When I did it curly, Josh said: "What's going on with your hair today?" and it wasn't in a "Wow, I really like it!" tone. I didn't think it looked too bad from the front, but the back is sort of crazy. I also included a shot of my hair done flipped out. I had put on a baseball cap while my hair was wet, and it dried flipped up, so I just went with it. At least it's a change, right?

Curly


Flipped (Yes, I took this myself and chopped my head off)

Oh yeah, here is my tree! I will have to take another shot when it is dark outside.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute hair. I think we have the same star as you. Target? Hope you had fun on your trip.

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

Your tree is so ncie looking. Love the ribbons. It looks wonderful. I think your hair is cute either way.

Julie said...

Love the hair it looks great! The tree looks real nice too!

The Royal Family said...

your hair is beautiful all the time, I am jealous!

Lisa said...

Wow the baseball cap flipped it perfectly! Your tree looks great! I like it in the sunshine!

Rodriguez Family said...

I love your tree!

Lacey said...

I love the hair (both ways!) and the tree. Fun, fun!

Karen said...

I love your new haircut. Think it looks great both ways.(I'm always partial to straight!) Your tree is gorgeous. We missed seeing you at Christmas!
Karen