Look how cute Brutus was as a puppy. I am pretty sure if he hadn't been this cute, I would have said no to the whole "pet ownership" deal. But he was cute, so here I am. *Side note-Look how big his ears are! I wonder if they are the same size now, and he just had to grow into them.Anyway, I recently learned that your pet can turn into a PSYCHO during/around a full moon. Here, read this article if you don't believe me. So, this cute little guy can shred his dog buddy's ear in a matter of seconds. And that's just what happened. I don't have any pictures of the wound, so you'll have to use your imagination. But Lunar got a trip to his favorite vet and a bunch of stitches in his left ear. He has also been wearing the "Cone of Shame" for a week and a half now. He gets his stitches out on Friday, and then hopefully no more cone. Poor guy, it took him three days to get used to the thing. He wouldn't sit, lay down, or eat because he was so uncomfortable. I am pretty sure he thought he was being punished. He is okay with it now, except for when Brutus wags his tail and it whacks the cone really hard. It's gotten to the point that if Lunar sees Brutus' tail moving, he "hits the deck", so to speak, and flattens himself against the ground to avoid another beating. Poor puppy.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Brutus is a Crazy
Posted by Nicola at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
poor puppy is right. I felt extremely guilty for laughing at hin when he walks down the hallway and consistly bangs his head against the wall. He's so cute.
That is a saddest story, but lets face it, Brutus is always a crazy.
SAD! But he is a cute puppy!
Poor puppy! IS Brutus a boxer? He kinds looks like one, but not sure- we have one and yes they play rough and are sometimes crazy!
Post a Comment