Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Fun with the Robison Fam

I have been kind of blogging slacker lately, hence these pictures from June at my family's reunion. It was lots of fun, and I really enjoyed Bryce Canyon. Sorry to bore you with tons of pictures, but you can just scroll through.
Here's Josh at the top of the trailhead we took at Bryce. He really did have a good time, I promise.

I love this little girl-my niece, Katrina
Little Brother Jess-yes, he is too cool for school.
We're off to see the Wizard...I am Dorothy, Audra is the Lion, and Tara is Toto.
Jen, Katrina, Mike, Gaven, and Char on the trail
The girls, the Mom, and the Dad
My nieces MiKayla, Haylee, Alena and my nephew Gaven
The Mom and The Dad
Dave and RaieGene's kids: Alena, Dallin, and MiKayla
The whole group
The Dad
The Sisters
Playing around with Picasa Photo Editor
This huge rock was falling, so naturally Audra and I held it up
Pretty nice view, eh?

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Hey your background is like mine, only green! cute:) I love the picture of the sisters in the rock, it fits everyone just like it was made for you:)

Stacy said...

Hey my fam went to Bryce in June too. Good times. Looks like you guys had fun together. I am super jealous of you and Audra holding up that boulder. You guys must work out.