Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ode to Nicola

Happy Late Birthday to Nicola!!

Honey - if you're reading this, I'm sorry that I missed your birthday, but I am home now, and I did call you yesterday.

I tried to find embarrassing pictures of you, but it appears that you have deleted them all from the hard drive of our computer. This is the best I could do. I bet you're wishing now that you remembered to delete this one too! Hahahahahaha

8 comments:

Josh said...

oh, and the UPS man, Ray, came by today and delivered those birthday presents that you bought yourself from me.

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Nicola! I really think getting rid of the bad pics is a good idea. I love that that is the worst one Josh could find! Hope that you enjoy those presents your ordered yourself (I do that too, and I'm always happy with what I get!). :)

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday a couple days late. I hope you had a fun one. I know my birthdays are always thrilling.

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Whatever Josh, Nicola has alot of bad pictures. They were just taken before the digital age and are not on the computer. That would have been really entertaining to see some of her pictures from about when she was 8 till she was 16. I have seen them, and they are pretty hilarious, including but not limited to her T-ball pictures and her dance pictures, where she is the tallest red head in the back middle. Haha, just kidding Sister. I hope you had a way good birthday with your friends eating lunch and getting a pedicure. Sure wish I could have been there.

Shara said...

Happy b-day Nicola!

Sara Ann said...

Josh, you should have asked me! I have a great picture of Nicola in wearing a swimming suit over her jeans and sweater..of course I am in the picture too, doing the same thing. Oh well. Happy Birthday Kalaka!

Julie said...

Happy b-day! We miss you guys!

The Royal Family said...

HAPPY BELATED!