Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Miracles

Well, we had some Christmas miracles this year. I got the air rifle that I told Nicola to buy me. I'm pretty sure it's the same one that's been sitting in our guest room for the past couple of months so I was pretty happy about that. I also received a total of like 7 new PSP games, so it's time to go back to work in the radar truck. That is pretty much the only time I play my video games. Except I played a bunch over the break since they were all new.

The real miracle this year is that Nicola shot my air rifle a few times and she got two Bull's eyes! Woohoo! It has been a real challenge getting her to shoot guns, but she says she likes this one. That's good, because I just sold the Springfield XD-40 subcompact I bought her a couple years ago. She only fired it once, and then she started to cry, so I figured it might as well go to a family who would use it.

Just FYI- the purpose of this post is not to list all the Christmas miracles I recieved, so if you gave me a gift and it wasn't a PSP game or an air rifle, don't automatically think I didn't appreciate it.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I wish you lived closer because I think there are probably some folks here who would go shooting with you! Have fun in the radar truck!

The Ormsby's said...

Sorry we didn't send an air rifle. Geez we're horrible friends. . . but I do love the new photo in your header. Josh, you are one lucky guy! That Nicola is one beautiful Chicka!

The Royal Family said...

I love that picture on top, Who took it?

Nicola said...

That would be Lisa Jensen, my sister in law. Josh refuses to let me pay for a real photographer, so we always just have a friend or family member take one and then I edit/enhance the photos using a free program. I used Picasa for this one, and I have to say, I think it turned out very good.

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Josh, you are possibly the most random person I know. I sure wish I was in the warm weather of Ajo instead of under 3 ft of snow. I cant wait till March! Josh, I am coming to visit then, isnt that lucky?

Josh said...

Char - I did enjoy going to the park today with the dogs while my short sleeve T-shirt kept me nice and Toasty.

You realize that the day time highs in March are already in the 90s right?

Lisa said...

I love the new picture on top. You guys look pretty and happy!!