Ha ha, I got this off of my friend Sara's blog. So, I guess VW is doing these commercials about how people are having kids as an excuse to buy the VW minivan, the Routan, AND you can "make" your own baby on their website. I do love Volkswagens, and making a baby this way is very convenient AND you get to buy a new car out of it. Josh is really going to like that feature. Plus, aside from the creepy eyes, (I agree with you Sara), this little guy or girl is pretty funny.
http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/?mId=29783351


6 comments:
Okay I made the baby, and I dont think it was very cute. Oh man, I hope our kids will turn out okay!
This is surprisingly very entertaining...
lol that is great! I am going to try it!
Oh your baby is cute:)....okay, maybe they are all a little creepy. Did you know you can keep making different ones? Some of them are WAY scary! hahaha:)
so that baby is cute despite how wierd Josh was smiling in his picture...
oh hey, by the way, I was going to ask, wanna come visit me?
I might be wrong, but I am just sayin that i am pretty sure that your baby would have red hair.
Post a Comment